A sparkling water maker is a small household appliance that converts ordinary water into sparkling water. Its principle is to inject carbon dioxide into the water through an electric motor to generate bubbles in the water. Sparkling water, also known as carbonated water, is a beverage that contains carbon dioxide. The carbon dioxide gas in sparkling water makes the taste more refreshing and makes people feel more comfortable. It can promote digestion in the stomach and relieve stomach discomfort. Using sparkling water maker to make sparkling water can not only ensure the safety and sanitation of water quality, but also adjust the concentration and taste of sparkling water according to your own taste and needs.
In addition to being drinkable, sparkling water can also be used to clean homes, clothes and food. Compared with traditional detergents, sparkling water is more environmentally friendly and healthier, and has become the new favorite of modern people in pursuit of a healthy life.
Many cleaning agents and toiletries that are often used in daily life contain chemical substances that not only irritate the skin, but also pollute the air or water during the cleaning process, and even emit toxic gases, making the family’s health Both health and the environment suffer. Sparkling water is a harmless and effective natural cleaner. Specifically in:
1. When cleaning the stains in the tea cup or coffee cup, soak it with sparkling water first, then rotate the wet cloth repeatedly in the cup, and the tea stains or coffee stains in the cup can be cleaned immediately.
2. When cleaning the pool and cabinets, first sprinkle sparkling water on these places, and then wipe back and forth with a cloth soaked in sparkling water. Stains can be wiped away without much effort.
3. When protein stains are attached to the clothes, you can use sparkling water to gently scrub them repeatedly to remove the stains; if there are sweat stains, you can add some white vinegar to the sparkling water, and the sweat stains will disappear soon.
4. Make your own clean glass and mirror cleaner. Put sparkling water in a watering can, then spray it on the glass or mirror, and then wipe it with an old rag or old newspaper, the glass or mirror will become very bright.
5. Soak fruits and vegetables with sparkling water to remove harmful residues attached to them. In the process of soaking with sparkling water, if there are oil stains floating, it means that there are still pesticides attached. Carbon dioxide in sparkling water has a sterilizing function, and most bacteria cannot survive.
Knowing this, are you worried about the huge cost caused by using sparkling water? As a manufacturer of sparkling water maker, Hongfeng said that there is no need to worry, our products are cheap and practical, providing you with a more convenient and healthy way to make sparkling water.