Soda water is an aqueous solution of sodium bicarbonate, containing weak alkalinity, which can be used for disinfection and sterilization in medicine. Soda water can be made artificially by soda maker. A soda maker is a household appliance, makes water bubbly and alkaline by dissolving carbon dioxide gas in the water. Alkaline food and weakly alkaline soda water are good for the human body. So do you know how much soda water to drink every day?
Soda water is weakly alkaline, so it is not advisable to drink a large amount in a short period of time. It is scientifically recommended to drink 350ML at one time, which can be divided and drunk multiple times a day.
Soda water can neutralize gastric acid, strengthen gastrointestinal absorption, and strengthen the stomach. Hongfeng, a manufacturer of soda maker, reminds you: You can drink soda in moderation during the following time periods to enjoy a healthy lifestyle.
1. After getting up in the morning, drinking a glass of soda water can help digestion and promote metabolism, and discharge the waste accumulated in the body, so that we have an appetite for breakfast in the morning and smooth bowel movements.
2. It is healthier to carry soda water with you when going to work or going out for outings than drinking other soft drinks.
3. Drink a glass of soda water at 3:00 pm. At this time, you may be lacking in water in your body due to work, sweating and urinating. At this time, it is easier to absorb soda water in an appropriate amount, and you will be healthy and energetic.
4. After jogging, playing tennis, basketball and other sports or after sweating a lot, you can drink a cup of soda water, which can quickly quench your thirst, and can also help the body adjust the acid-base balance and expel toxins from the body.
5. When drinking too much, you can drink some soda water before going to bed, and drink weak alkaline water when you are hangover, and your body will feel comfortable.
6. People who often eat acidic foods such as meat and eggs will have an acidic body. At this time, you may wish to have a cup of soda water to better regulate the acid-base balance.
7. After a day of exhausting and busy work, excessive lactic acid accumulation in the body makes it easy to feel fatigued, sore shoulders and stiff neck. At this time, drinking an appropriate amount of soda water and then taking a warm bath can reduce fatigue and make you feel relaxed and comfortable.