Sparkling water maker can easily turn ordinary boiled water into a refreshing sparkling drink, which is nutritious and healthy, and is very popular. The gas cylinder type sparkling water maker has a large capacity, but the fly in the ointment is that as the usage time increases, the carbon dioxide gas in the gas cylinder will gradually run out, resulting in the sparkling water maker not being able to generate enough bubbles. In order to bring you a better experience, as a soda maker supplier, Hongfeng will share with you how to install and replace sparkling water maker cylinders and how to use them.
1. Remove the drain tray and water bottle, and place the sparkling water maker horizontally on a flat surface, exposing the opening of the gas cylinder compartment.
2. After removing the protective cover at the valve of the gas cylinder, gently insert the gas cylinder into the chamber from the bottom and tighten it.
3. Do not let the gas cylinder slide into the chamber heavily, the impact may damage the gas cylinder valve.
1. Remove the drain tray and water bottle, and place the sparkling water maker horizontally on a flat surface.
2. Rotate the gas cylinder, take out the used gas cylinder, and replace it with a new one according to the above first installation process. That is, it can ensure the normal operation of the sparkling water maker and produce fresh sparkling water.
1. Rinse the water bottle according to the precautions for using the water bottle and rinse the water bottle thoroughly.
2. Make sure that the water bottle is not deformed, faded or damaged within the shelf life.
3. Before installing the water bottle, check whether the inflatable joint is tightened. Make sure that the inflatable joint is tightened, and then align the water bottle with the thread near the gas injection port, and rotate and tighten the water bottle.
1. Inject cold water that can be directly drunk into the water bottle, and ensure that the water level is above the minimum water level and below the maximum water level.
2. Insert the water bottle into the inflation connector, twist and tighten.
3. Press the gas injection button for 2~3 seconds to inject gas into the water bottle. Hongfeng warmly reminds you: do not take too long for a single gas injection, and release the button after hearing the "pop" sound from the valve, otherwise it will cause gas waste and may bring safety hazards.
4. After releasing the gas injection button, the button will automatically reset, during which the remaining pressure in the water bottle will be discharged one after another, accompanied by the sound of exhaust. When the button is completely reset and the sound of exhaust disappears, you can enjoy fresh sparkling water.
Related article: SPARKLING WATER: A NEW ECO-FRIENDLY CLEANER